Beautiful Ship

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 19, 2014
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

This was our 2nd time on the ship, she is still just as beautiful as the first time. The ports are great. I only have 1 problem with this ship and that is the elevator's. They stay packed and you must wait or walk. The smoking policy that RCCL has is tough. I only got a balcony room so that I could smoke without fighting the crowd's, but you can no longer smoke on your balcony. We had a room on the 7th floor, so I had to either go up or down to smoke. Other than that we had a great time.

Take the time to walk the entire ship and take in her beauty. It's breathe taking.