Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Nice tima on Royal as usual.

Sail Date: January 19, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We enjoyed our trip aboard the Freedom. I was happy that we all had an equally nice time. The ship is beautiful and the stops were fabulous. We live 10 minutes from the port and will sail again. I am a bit cautious these days about cruising in general due to the illnesses on board. I started my third to last day with laryingitis and continued the entire week home with this and strep. No one else in the party was ill, which is great, but I really feel the ships MUST find a way keep this under control. That said, the ship, crew, food, stops, activities on this ship were really wonderful. Good times were had. Ice skating was enjoyed by my 9 yr old and myself. The Wave machine was enjoyed by my 9 yr old. The casino was enjoyed by ME!!

The ship is one of the nicer larger ones. Neat things were aboard this "street" like atmosphere.