Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

43rd anniversary

Sail Date: November 17, 2013

Pretty much a great cruise. On board entertainment was the greatest. Awesome cruise director and assistant.

Cruise was for our 43rd anniversary. I made a special point for it to be recognized in the dining room and on the ship.It never happened except for what I did and paid extra for in our cabin.

The island tour on St. thomas was a bust.(St Thomas Taxi #0957) The bus was old, the driver drove like a maniac. He got so close to the bushes they scraped my arm sitting inside the bus. Very little narration if any.

The carpet that was being installed around the pool during the cruise, at the childrens end was cheap to be blunt. The installation did not look professiona because of it.

Would I cruise on Royal Caribbean? Absolutely.

Great system for disembarkment at cruise end.

Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
definately be prepared to swim
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
excursion disappointing, not enough time to enjoy location
Philipsburg, St. Maarten