Royal Caribbean, Freedom

Helpful Vote: 1

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: October 20, 2013
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

Absolutely wonderful cruise..from begining to end..love it..love it..love it..I have been on 30+ cruises..I have to say this is my favorite ship..hands down..service..food..entertainment..cleanliness..the food..the elegance of the ship..the layout is large but simplistic..absolutely fabulous!!!

we loved our morning coffee in the bake shoppe which was located on the 5th level..royal prominade..great throughout the day..

tiny terminal..which left for slow lines..my only complaint
just make sure you walk the island before you determine where you will be lounging for the day..its alot larger than it appears!!