Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Royal Caribbean, Freedom

Sail Date: October 20, 2013

Absolutely wonderful cruise..from begining to end..love it..love it..love it..I have been on 30+ cruises..I have to say this is my favorite ship..hands down..service..food..entertainment..cleanliness..the food..the elegance of the ship..the layout is large but simplistic..absolutely fabulous!!!

Port Canaveral, Florida
tiny terminal..which left for slow lines..my only complaint
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
just make sure you walk the island before you determine where you will be lounging for the day..its alot larger than it appears!!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Philipsburg, St. Maarten

we loved our morning coffee in the bake shoppe which was located on the 5th level..royal prominade..great throughout the day..