Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Freedom of the Seas

Sail Date: September 15, 2013

I rated this cruise a five on the overall service, a plus for my stateroom steward she was great her name is Valerie. We were at table number 347 in the dining room they were great too. The food were very good. I have two things that I feel I have to address. I was told by the cruise line that I couldn't bring water. I told them my reason for bringing the water. I still were told no water. But, when I arrived to board the ship there were people with water. Some guests had 2 cases or more. Second, I used the online computer on the ship and I got ready to print my papers and the printer didn't print out my documents. I call maintance and I waited about 30 minutes but no one came. I were charge for the 30 minutes I waited. But the overall cruise was great.
The room was nice and the steward keep room clean.

Try eating in different areas where food is served.