Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

One of our best weeks ever!!!!!!

Sail Date: February 27, 2011

Room Type: Suite

The ship Freedom Of The Seas was awesome. Everything was beautiful. All of the crew did every thing they could to make our cruise the best of our lives. Very grateful to ea. one. The only bad thing I can say is, that every cruise I have been on before didn't charge nearly as much extra for cocktails, All of the mixed drinks were at least $8.75, and a bucket of 6 beers on ice was $31.00 Bucks. Come on!!! I know that if you can't have your own alcohol on the ship and they make their honey money on drinks, but this is ridiculos. Other than that, everything was great.

Pros: Our balcony was awesome , but wasn't completely private.

Cons: The Windjammer resturant did not have enough different selections every day.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Getting to eat all of the different things that you normally don't was good. But I would suggest to have more normal foods. Like steak and seafood.ETC. Another thing, I know that some people love to get dressed up and show off for dinner, but please remember we are on vacation. The last thing I want to do is be told to dress up just to eat. Thank God for room service. We would call room service to see what our assigned dining room was serving, then we would order from that, and eat in our room. This was great.
We had a junior suite, and I would suggest this to anyone. You have more room to move around.
All the staff was very friendly and courteous
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Great little simple island. Loved the barbecue for lunch.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
We loved St. Maarten, especially after the rain stopped. Just a shower passing through. Great shops ,great little bars, that don't charge too much for drinks.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
This is a beautiful place. I suggest to anyone to do the Helmet Dive. I now know why people love to scuba dive in the sea. Good deals and friendly islanders.