Like it?

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 01, 2016
Ship: Explorer of the Seas

The food is excellent!  But we had two very disappointments:  1st. when we got on board, one of our luggage was not delivered.  We would like to tag the luggage ourselves, but your staff did not allow us to do it.  The consequence is that the tag was lost, so that your staff could not deliver it.  It took hours for us to looking for the luggage.  Because my 90 years-old mother put some of her medicine in this luggage, she needs it every 4 hours.  If we could not find the luggage in time, my mother might be in very danger.  Your staff need to pay much more attention to luggage!!!   Secondly we rented a wheel-chair ourselves from other company.  But when we wanted to leave the ship, the wheel chair was disappeared in front of our room.  One of your staff collected it BEFORE we left the ship, and at last you could not give it back to us.  It does not make any sense you collect wheel chairs before people leave the ship.  Even the wheel chair is yours, people still need them to leave the ship.  You really should collect them in the area where people wait for taxi.  I was pretty lucky because I purchased insurance for that wheel chair, otherwise I don't know how I can return the wheel chair, or how much it will cost me to pay the rental company???

I would like personally meet the guy who collected our wheel chair, and ask sh/e why sh/e had not asked us whether the wheel chair is ours or the chair belongs to the ship? whether we need it? or we do not need it anymore?