Wish I was still sailing

Contributor Level: Third Mate

invalid-36027
Sail Date: November 14, 2013
Ship: Explorer of the Seas

The Explorer of the Seas is a wonderful ship that is perfect for a family vacation.  The personnel is extraordinary and make you feel a part of the family.  Our waiters, Roy Miranda and Coco were beyond expectations.  The food was very good, alot of selections to choose from.  My husband and I prefer breakfast in the room every day so we utilized the Room Service every day.  I spoke to Jose each day to order and he was so fabulous.  If I forgot to call to order, he would call the room to remind me.  What an excellent staff RC has.  We will definitely be sailing with you next year or even sooner if we can.  My only suggestion to improve the trip is to remodel and paint the balconies.  The table is much too small to hold a tray so we had to eat in the room.  Other than that, everything was wonderful.

n/a

Use room service for breakfast.

stayed on ship