Eurodam Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Eurodam Copenhagen roundtrip

Sail Date: July 07, 2015

This was a great cruise because it visited so many countries in the 12 days we were on the ship.  All of the tours I took were guided by knowledgeable people..My only complaint was that we had to hurry from one site to the next and didn't really have much time for bathroom stops or any shopping.  I am 76 and Holland America caters to older people.  We can't all walk as fast as some of the guides.  My only suggestion would be to consider one or two less important sites to avoid the feeling of running a marathon.

Dinner menus were excellent except for the last night. Many people were pleased with the renown chefs specialty menu but I was disappointed that nothing was offered that was just plain food.
Last formal dinner had the worst service. Thought I was going to have to go to the Lido for a cup of coffee since it was not offered before or with the dessert.
Loved the 5 piece band that played almost every night in the explorers bar. Wonderful selection of old standards played in jazz mode.