Eurodam Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

A nice well orgnized cruise

Sail Date: July 21, 2011

Another nice experience with Holland America line. Highly trained professionals on the ship: chiefs, service staff. My special complement to the internet manager of the ship. Great Job for him to accomplish! The Lido deck Asian Stand Chief provides authentice cooking and presentation of the food.
Room service staff is always recognized! Only disappointment was the shore excursion. Tallin day is a waste of time and money!!! Also, the lunch from Tallin and Russia tour was terrible!!!! Comparing to my previous shore excursions with Holland Amercian, the overall excursion guides from this trip were not as good as before.

Pros: food and service at Pinnicle Grill

Cons: transportation and cleaness o the ship

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!

Don't know much about the public dinning at deck 2. Tamerin and Pinnicle is always A+.
This is a fully booked ship. Understand - vacation season. But feel crowded this time.
Great Job for Slam and Yoko, my stateroom service staff. Great job!
Stockholm, Sweden
I did my own tour in the city.
Tallinn, Estonia
poor!!!!! waste of money and time
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
Just hope more openings for the hot tour route. Ballet, Catherin & Paul palace were fully booked. no room.
Kiel, Germany
The lunch serviced is the best of all!!!
Helsinki, Finland
The horse ranch is the best. Porveen visit was not that exciting. Not much to see.