Eurodam Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

An Enjoyable Time

Sail Date: May 22, 2011

Loved all the crew. They were very patient and helpful.

Pros: Almost everything.

Cons: Pictures in my cabin. Little depressing.

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!

Ship was great. Seemed to have great stabilizers. Hope to sail again on the Eurodam.
We stuck to the Lido, Terrace Grill and Slice, but enjoyed all that we ate.
The furniture was very utilitarian, which really didn't bother me. The prints of the paintings could have been a better choice.
Very kind and helpful.
There were not that many big names, but the quality of the singers and dancers was great. I loved the Indonesian show. It was enjoyable and very entertaining. There were also many activities listed on the schedule.
Warnemunde (Berlin), Germany
We took a private "Cold War" tour here. Had an educational and entertaining time.
Don't Miss: The Wall
Helsinki, Finland
Helsink was much prettier than I imagined. We also went out to a little farm. I loved the countryside with the little red houses. So very pretty. We also stopped at a little Medeval Church.
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
We took a canal tour and also saw the beautiful Church of the Spilled Blood.
Tallinn, Estonia
Copenhagen, Denmark
We took a canal/city excursion. Very pretty city. Enjoyed the changing of the guard here.
Nynashamn (Stockholm), Sweden
We stayed around Nynashamn and did the Viking tour, which included a lot of countryside. Very educational and pretty. We also stopped at a little Medeval Church.