Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

This was a wonderful experience!

Sail Date: March 05, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Eurodam is overall a very good ship. It was a nice size ship. It is very Comfortable and quiet.

Pros: Overall my cruise experience was great. I really enjoyed my stateroom and the dining experience most .Everything was clean and well presented throughtout the cruise. All the staff was great an made us feel welcome.

Cons: N/A the trip met my expectations and sometimes exceded.

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!

The size of the ship was perfect. It had the right amount of public spaces. You never had to wait long for an elevator ,even if one was taken out of service. The staff were always cleaning public areas ,but out of sight. Accessibility was great the ship was not hard to navigate. My Cabin Stewarts were the best!
The dining experience was the best! The food was fresh and served with great presentation. We opted for dine as you wish and never had to wait long to be seated or served!
My Stateroom was clean and comfortable. I slept well. The decor was good. The DVD player was a great asset!
Hooray for all the staff! they were great! the ones I encountered always greeted us with smile and were always willing to help. You have the most curteous staff. They really do over and above to make the cruise experience a good one.
The kids loved the kids club. I enjoyed the movies We all enjoyed the nightly shows. there was so much to do and a great variety of options.
The kids Club was the best. The staff were really engaging and really made the experience for the kids a great one.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The beach was very clean and comfortable. The Bar B Q provided was the best ! Kudos to the staff.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I enjoyed Puerto Rico and old San Juan. There is a great deal of history here.
Grand Turk Island
I just enjoyed the beach. Clean and Comfortable.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
This was a very beautiful eperience and Island. We enjoyed the beach Tour.