First cruise. (Honeymoon)

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: October 13, 2014

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

All in all, it was a marvelous first cruise and this started my cruise obsession. Loved every minute of it!

Embarkation

Easy muster and embarkation experience

Ship Experiences

This was my first cruise and I was so enthralled with the choices of food in both restaurant and buffet. The main dining room was a special experience. Everything was delicious and service was attentive.

Latte-Tudes

Great, consistent coffee

Pool Bar

Service was fast and friendly.

Schooner Bar

This bar was a lot of fun and the drinks were delicious.

We used the pools and hot tubs.

Solarium

Relaxing and our favorite venue on any cruise ship.

Service from everyone was outstanding, with the exception of guest services.

This was good for the most part-at one time I went to wash my hands in the bathroom near the dining room. Water came out brown and when I told guest services, they had no urgency about it. I stood by the bathroom to let people know until someone from the ship came to take care of it. Didn’t ruin my trip though!

It’s one of the smaller ships in the fleet but it’s beautiful and the service phenomenal.

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

This was very relaxing. We enjoyed the glass-bottom boat excursion. The guides were knowledgable and entertaining. We didn’t do much swimming however; October is jellyfish season and there were several near the shoreline and a long line to the first aid booth.

Took an independent taxi tour. Saw many historical points of interest and got advice on great food!

Disembarkation