I would take this cruise again

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 13, 2014
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
It would be difficult to exceed the bang for the buck you get with this cruise. I have taken more than a few cruises, usually with Carnival, but I would have to say I enjoyed this one the most. spending a full day on CocoCay as well as a full day in Nassau made this trip different than others I have taken previously. it was nice to not be rushed at each port and every employee we had the pleasure of dealing working on this cruise were all fantastic!

better than some cruises I've taken.

fantastic!

not new, but very well maintained.

easy on, easy off.