Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

I would take this cruise again

Sail Date: October 13, 2014

It would be difficult to exceed the bang for the buck you get with this cruise. I have taken more than a few cruises, usually with Carnival, but I would have to say I enjoyed this one the most. spending a full day on CocoCay as well as a full day in Nassau made this trip different than others I have taken previously. it was nice to not be rushed at each port and every employee we had the pleasure of dealing working on this cruise were all fantastic!
not new, but very well maintained.
better than some cruises I've taken.
Port Canaveral, Florida
easy on, easy off.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
loved it!