Loved my cruise

Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: July 25, 2016

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

Loved mu cruise experience on Royal Caribbean. I traveled with my 15 year old daughter for her surprise birthday present. She LOVED it. They treated her like a princess. Only wish the cabin next to us did not smoke on their balcony. We were not able to enjoy the balcony at all because then smoke blew in our direction. Otherwise we had a great time. we even booked our next cruise while on the cruise at a discounted rate!

Ship Experiences

Only issue was the cabin next to us smoking consistently on the balcony. The smoke would blow into our balcony and room. We were not able to enjoy the balcony that I paid for :(

My time dining is the best! Also purchase the Photo Package for $179.00 otherwise you will pay $19.99 PER photo.

Ports Of Call

Miami, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Joel M and Sunny were awesome on the Jet ski and Kayak tour!

Dolphin encounter was amazing, just beware of the ship departure time, we almost missed the ship back due to the companies time scale!

Key West, Florida

Watch out for the hagglers and bicyclists. Hop on Hop Off trolley tour was very nice.