Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Terrible food/ Did Not follow ADA policies

Sail Date: June 13, 2016

My mother was on a cane and one of the activities was in the lounge on the 11th floor. The elevator was not stopping on the 11th floor and only went up to 10 so she was not able to climb up stairs. We also witnessed a lady in a wheelchair who was unable to use the pool due to the wheelchair access being broken.

Food was mediocre and always brought to us cold since it just sits in a plastic container.

We went to go see the sexiest man competition on the pool deck. The staff barely attempted to recruit the men and when no one signed up they just cancelled it and walked away without effort. This was my 6th cruise and I have never saw the staff cancel an activity before.

The highlight of my trip was when we were able to leave the ship. The whole ship just seemed old and beat up. My pillow sheets had stains on them and shower was unsanitary.

I probably will try another cruiseline moving forward.

Shower was disgusting as the floor looked like it had not be properly cleaned. Pillow sheets had stains on them. Warren our housekeeper was very friendly and was always smiling. He was one of the highlights of our trip.

Worth the extra money for a balcony as the the interior cabins were very depressing.