Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fun cruise!

Sail Date: May 09, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Great short vacation! Food was fantastic and our steward, Adrianna was out of this world. I was disappointed when my pub crawl on Key West was canceled, but I found a hop on/hop off trolley tour that took me all over the island and I had a wonderful time.

Steward was fantastic!
chocolate factory excursion was fun, but overpriced. My pub crawl on Key West was canceled.
Onboard Activities not applicable
Children's Programs not applicable
Entertainment not applicable
Miami, Florida
great food, but not very walkable
it seems that Atlantis was the most popular excursion and the shopping wasn't spectactular
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
not good for anyone who doesn't want to participate in water or beach activities.
Key West, Florida