Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

enchantment of the seas is not a ship for kids !!!

Sail Date: April 18, 2016

Very disappointed it was my 5 cruise with royal Caribbean and my first with my kids very poor activities for the kids trampoline was always closed rock climbing wasn't appealing bein in the bk of the ship my 14 an 12 yr old was bored my 9 yr old,twin girls was playing in the pool and eating basically.my first time getting sick for two days .i was told because my state room was in front of the ship but the ship was going so fast even in the dining room ppl were having a hard time walking i never experienced this on previous ships the food wasn't the best not alot of variety had the same thing over and over again just not a gd time plz beware of my mistake plus this ship is an older ship which i was told after i booked an couldn't change my booking