Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The food was awful, ran out of food,needs to be updated, no where to seat on the poolside

Sail Date: April 04, 2016

This was my first cruise ever. The entertainment was great however the people working at the bars were rude and slow.  The food was awful, they ran out of oj ice, sausage, coffee no potatoes had to wait 30 min for an omelet. Everyday was the same food at the buffet. My fair lady dinning was OK maybe a 2 star restaurant. There was no where to seat on the poolside had to layout on the ground. 905 of the workers were rude. The boat looked run down and old. It was nothing like what I thought it was. I do not think I will ever do another cruise again or if I do I would go with a different boat.

go on a different ship!!!!!!!!!