Cruise was nice, but my diamond rings disappeared from dresser in stateroom.

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2016
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

The cruise was pretty much what can be expected on a smaller ship during spring break. However just before leaving the stateroom for the last time I removed my diamond wedding ring, engagement ring, and an infinity shaped diamond ring, to apply hand lotion, and laid them on the dresser. I spilled some lotion and in my haste to clean it up I forgot to pick the rings up. 15 minutes after leaving the ship I realized what had happened and I called the cruise line. I was informed they would be returned to me if they were turned into " lost and found " . So far I haven't heard from them. I feel more could have been done by the cruise line. They know who cleaned that room. I gave a detailed description and there is no way anyone could mistake my rings for anything but what they were. I realize this was my fault but I do believe the cruise line could have done more to get my rings back to me.

The food was very good and we were seated promptly.

My 13 and 14 year olds were allowed to watch the Adult Karake show but not allowed to sing.

Unable to find activities for teens and the pool and hot tubs were to crowded with young kids for teens or adults to use.

Service was slow.

The cabin was nice enough for this type ship. No complaints until after we left and diamond rings accidentally left on the dresser were not turned in and returned to me.

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port