Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment of theSeas

Sail Date: March 28, 2016

This cruise was overall very good.  The ship is an older one and it needs some modernization, general,  cleaning and painting.  The food was not as good as I have had in the past on other Royal Caribbean cruises. The wait staff in the main dinning room were not as efficient as they could have been. The coffee was very  bad. I thought it was just a bad day on the first day when I tried it however it was equally as bad every day thereafter.  There as usual a lot of food and entertainment which was very good and entertaining.  I would go on this cruise again if it were a different ship and much better coffee.

Cabin staff was very good and helpful.