Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Spring Break Cruise......Bad idea for families

Sail Date: March 14, 2016

Room Type: Suite

The embarkation/debarkation process was seamless and we got to our cabin very easily. It was nice not to have to put on the life preservers at the emergency drill. However, while we were waiting for it to be over, one of the many intoxicated college students on spring break almost vomited all over us. Gross! There were way too many 18-20 year olds on the cruise who were drunk and unruly. As a result of this behavior the bar staff was down right rude to everyone. I was yelled at in the casino by a bartender and on Coco Cay. Additionally, on Coco Cay, the bartender served my diabetic 16 year old vodka and club soda and then told me that it wasn't his fault and that it would appear on my account. Really? They have got to be kidding me!!!! I only figured it out by the 10 dollar charge they handed me to sign. The internet service was expensive and didn't work most of the time. Our cabin steward was friendly, provided great service and kept out suite clean. THe main dining room was like a big frat party and quite unpleasant. The food at dinner was very good as was the service.

I found out yesterday that RC charged my AMEX twice for some hold despite being paid in full.

I doubt I would ever go on another cruise with them. Not upscale enough for my taste.

Cabin steward was fantastic. Furniture in cabin chipped and dated.

Don't go during spring break unless you want to re-live your fraternity party days.