Ship is dated

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 14, 2016

Ship seems to be in disrepair, windows dirty, rust and tripping hazards easily found. Dinners at night were disappointing, small portions, cheap meat cuts, and fish was always way over cooked. Dinning hall lost my card and charged me a 75 dollar tip somehow. Took over an hour for customer service to clear up the charge up. Main dinning hall greater / seating lady was very rude. Need to improve the way you get drinks, you end up spending a lot of time waiting on them to scan cards and have you sign. This causes long wait time and lines, really bad on there private island as you wait for them to right the check out. Ship ran out of mixed drink mix last cruising day.

On the plus

Ship had friendly staff with one exception, Plenty of adult entertainment. Comedy Shows were great! Skip the main dinning hall just use the help your self restaurant on deck 9.

Your cleaning staff was great! I give them an A+++ Cabin was clean. Balcony on the other hand could be washed better and when you clean the deck bellow the water shots up to my balcony very gross getting showed by that. Wake up calls was never received.
Drinks are hand written causing 15 minute waits for a drink. Very bad if I have an unlimited card just hand me a drink and go away.