Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Spring break nightmare

Sail Date: March 07, 2016

This was our 11th cruise and unfortunately it was the only bad experience we have had.  It was spring break, and there was no bar service at all. Royal Carribean basically turned the ship over to the college kids and left the rest of the passengers  to take care of themselves.  The dining room service was great as was our stateroom attendant but that was all that was good. Disembarkation was total chaos limited information as well as staff. I suggest that you put a warning to your clients for the month of March that it is spring break, I don't blame the vacationing college kids, it is the cruise lines responsibility to deal with it. I observed seriously depleted staff and total lack of concern for the comfort of all the other passengers. Dress code for the dining rooms were totally ignored, my husband packed a suit, he could  have "got by " with cut offs and a tank top " like most of this bunch wore.  Very disappointed withRoyal Caribbean!!