Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment of the seas! Good First Cruise

Sail Date: February 12, 2016

My wife and I purchased our first cruise with Enchantment of the seas.  We had a good time aboard the ship.  The staff was amazing and extremely helpful.  I normally do not write reviews, but in this case I felt I should.  With it being our first cruise I learned that there is a difference between luxury levels of the ships.  This is an older ship, but if you are looking for a laid back party atmosphere with just a few phrils, this is a great ship.  Food was good. The comedy and broadway style shows were great.  We did experience some cooler weather, but that is the risk you take with taking cruises.  The only reason I rated this 4 instead of 5 stars was I like lots of activities and I don't drink.  If you want to keep moving and do more energetic activities, I would look elsewhere.  If you want to take in a few drinks, some shows, and just have a nice getaway to relax, this is perfect!!

Good for a 3 day getaway. Obviously small, but sufficient to get by. First Cruise, so I have nothing to compare it to.
Older ship, but still up kept and looks good
Amazing staff, all friendly and willing to go the extra mile to put a smile on your face! everyone from the personel that cleans the room to the bartenders, to the entertainment guide was great!