Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Dissatisfied

Sail Date: January 25, 2016

we are very disappointed,we were told we would get a onboard credit of $100.00 from Royal Caribbean and $25.00 from and we did not hit the Credit from Royal . When I called them they both sent me to call the other one and did this several times. I have a trip booked with Royal this month and had I not already booked it I would pick someone else to travel with an I will not use again. I still haven't gotten any answers from !

We had a ver good cabin boy
Most were friendly except the bar at the pool,I got the Coke package and every time I went to the bar with my Coke cup it took forever to get a Coke but if I didn't have my cup they were right at and I felt like it was because they thought I wanted a bar drink not a coke