Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

If you do not like Cigar/Cigarette smoke do not go on this cruise

Sail Date: January 04, 2016

The casino on this ship is open on both ends allowing the smoke to permeate throughout the ship.  I'm actually allergic to the smoke and I now have a sinus infection.

They also advertise a port call in Cococay, their private island.  This time of year the seas are too rough to stop there so we only had one stop.

A pipe broke in the wall of our stateroom and flooded the floor.  After 2 days they offered to move us but the cruise was almost over.  They are suppose to mail us a coupon for a 30% discount on our next cruise.  I think this is cheap, they should give us something more.

Service on this ship was excellent, the people were friendly and good at what they do, food was good.

Would never sail on this ship again.  Other ships we've been on have casinos that are enclosed and the smoke does not offend.  Will have to investigate that before we would ever do another cruise.

I would sail with Royal Caribbean again, I have 3 times before and have never had a problem.  This cruise was a disaster in my opinion.

Cabin / Stateroom Mattresses in room were worn out bed was not comfortable.

Had leak in wall, water soaked the floor. They offered to move us on the day before we docked. 2 days we had a fan in our room trying to dry the floor.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We heard a rumor that they haven't stopped there since early December. They need to add another port if this is the case. We felt slighted.

Would never sail on this ship again. Casino was the place to smoke in doors and it had no doors allowing the smoke to go in all public areas. Awful for a person that cannot tolerate cigar/cigarette smoke.