Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 04, 2016

It was an amazing trip! My wait staff was amazing!

Jun from Philippines and Ovidiu from Romania were over the top and so accommodating, and were extremely friendly and caring. Thanks guys!! I miss them already.

Although, I was not crazy about Celia from Dominca. She was a bit rude to me and my friend a few times whenever we went to be seated for dinner. She had an attitude at times.

Also the activities were a lot of fun!! Isaac from Spain made everything so much fun and entertaining.

My cabin attendant was so very sweet and accommodating very helpful, and kept the cabin amazing looking for us!
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island) Unfortunately we were not able to stop because of bad weather, but one day I will be back to visit! I hear its amazing.
Be careful on that island! The natives can be very pushy and overwhelming to girls. My friend and I were very scared at some points.

Thank You Royal Caribbean for an amazing trip! My friend and I enjoyed it very much, and we plan to be back!