Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Excellent Cruise with some issues

Sail Date: January 04, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Cruise travel, ship, entertainment was fantastic. Loved the food, service at the restaurants on the cruise. The staff is very friendly and helpful. That is all the good part... some negatives are... that we did not get to go to cocoa bay beach as part of the tour, although the weather had improved on our way back from Bahamas. Also the room service was very good, but I am seeing some of my things n my cousins things missing after the cruise in our luggage...Overall great experience but have some sour taste in mouth

The window was not clean from outside. I would have expected a better view, with large window or balcony, but the ship is not build that way
it is great!! but the ocean view was not that great, the window was not clean at all from outside... balcony view would have been great
missed out on going to Cocoa Cay although the weather was great on our way back from Bahamas, looked like they had already decided that they will not stop back on there way back, the Excursions was kind of ripper, as we were told it will be 90 min tour, which ended in 35 mins.
Teens didn't have much to do
Awesome Topi & the dancers, learnt lot of dances, excellent enjoyed every bit
Topi was excellent!!! On room service was excellent But after getting out of the ship I find missing missing two watches and from my cousin's room 4032 missing ray ban glasses.. don't know if we can check with lost n found on the ship now???
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Do some research on taking Excursion before you buy one