Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Last Minute Getaway!

Sail Date: November 30, 2015

My husband and I always go away the day after Thanksgiving for the week.  We checked on prices for a cruise and got a great price for the 2 of us.  I found the  4 nights on Enchantment.  This was the first ship we went on back in 09.  Ever since we have done bigger ship, (Freedom Class & Oasis Class)  so we were afraid we'd be disappointed  with the smaller ship.  From the moment we stepped on the ship we loved it.  There is something to be said about the smaller ships.  It's was very enjoyable.  The staff was great, the captain was a the most personable captain I've ever met.  Our room steward was wonderful and worked very hard to make us happy.  The food was very good and waiters did a very nice job.  Entertainment  was  good, there was always something to do or play.  There was not a problem finding chairs at the pool, even on cruising days.  We stopped in Cocoa Cay and had a beautiful day on the  beach.  Love that stop!  Are next stop was in Nassau, my husband and I didn't even get off the ship.  We've been their before and had no desire to go into town, so we just stayed on the ship by the pool all day.  Most of the time there was not many people on the pool deck.

Now for getting on the ship it was a breeze, we got to the port by 10:30 and was able to check in right away.  After checking in we had to wait until about 11:00.  By 11 we were sitting at the pool bar having a Bloody Mary.  You could go to your cabin at 1:00 PM.

On Friday we were tag 1 and off the ship and through customs by 9:00 AM.

Port Canaveral is a very well done.

If I have one complaint it would be somethings just looked warn.  But they were always cleaning and painting.

I would recommend this cruise to anyone.  It's a great and beautiful cruise ship and a wonderful crew.

Cruise Photos

Plenty of room, it's a very nice size statement room. Our stateroom attendant was Roshan Boohoo and we was wonderful. If you can pick your area and want a good attendant pick around room 7570.