Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Real Nice Get Away

Sail Date: November 30, 2015

Had an overall good time, The only downer was they lost my bags getting on.  I attended two excellent ParkWest art auctions and acquired a few examples of their art products. I very much enjoyed the main dining room meals in the My Fair Lady Dining Room. The were varied in taste and texture. The wait staff was excellent. My cabin was well attended by a young woman named Mary Jane. The Shore Excursion you arranged for me in Nassau was an excellent trip out to Balmoral Island and a wonderful time with a 9 foot Atlantic Bottle Nosed Dolphin named Ken. There were many opportunities for physical contact and many lessons learned about the animal. Thanks for arranging this for me.

I was a single traveler and I felt the cabin was luxury even if I did have to pay extra for the privilege. The bed was comfortable and the closet was well big enough for clothes and bags. The location of the cabin, well chosen by was very quiet, just as I requested. I will ask for that one again.
I arrived to board at 1230 hrs and finally found my own bags at 1800 hrs in a faraway hallway
I like the design but its age is showing, I had to ask for my bath to be cleaned, it was skipped
The dolphin encounter on Balmoral Island was absolutely wonderful!
I only used the spa for a manicure and the hit tub in the solarium, they were both good.
did't use
(didn't use) I came aboard to rest and do arts and crafts I brought with me.
Nico Almaberti from the ParkWest Art Auction & Mary Jane from House Keeping
My Fair Lady was a great Dining Room and my Room Service Breakfasts were lovely

The Solarium is child free! Be prepared for the spa manicure to be $50+!! The nicer you are to the working staff, the nicer they are to you!!! The ugly American is alive and well and cruising!!!! The Safety Drill isn't any picnic for the staff either, do what they tell you and it will be over soon!!

1 Comment