Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Thanksgiving Nightmare

Sail Date: November 23, 2015

As frequent Royal Caribbean customers we were disappointed in our 4 day Bahamas cruise on the Enchantment of the Seas. Our cabin was missing a mini frig even though it was promised. Ship was old looking. Our cabin was missing the normal light over the bathroom sink( light fixture there, but didn't work, one side of the bathroom wall mounted medicine cabinet did not open, Cabinet where refrigerator usually goes lacked outlet so when they finally brought us a refrigerator it had to go where desk chair goes.

Food was the worst we've had on any cruise line. At breakfast I ordered scrambled eggs and bacon. They kept bringing me undercooked Egg Beaters.  They never did cook my bacon as requested. I also asked for hot chocolate made with milk, they kept bringing me hot chocolate made with water. The first night I asked for bacon bits and cheddar cheese with my baked potatoes only to be told it couldn't be done. The next night they brought me bacon bits and cheese but never brought me my potato.  Desserts were limited and all seemed to be jello based. Room Service menu was only one page, as opposed to the usual 3 or 4.

Bad weather trapped us on board with over 400 children whose parents seemed to think they were on vacation from disciplining their unruly children. My elderly mother was run into, or hit with waving napkins by some of these hellions.  We paid $ 30 each to eat at Chops thinking we would have a quiet relaxing decent meal only to have our dinner ruined by several whiny four year olds.  Unless you enjoy a ship over run with screaming children avoid a cruise of less than 7 days during Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Many short cuts ( missing features). At least it was very quiet
Very bland, not decorated for holidays
Snorkeling excursion should have been cancelled due to high seas and wind.
SO so juggler and not funny comic
My cooking is better.