Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wondeerful, Relaxing Vacation

Sail Date: September 07, 2015

My husband and I chose this ship because of the price and because it was small. We wanted a romantic weeke d trip without all the major bells and whistles of the bigger ships. It was perfect for a couple without kids along. There was a kids club but my kids would have been bored on this ship. The cruise dorector Marc, was exceptional! Bing Bong!
It was very nice. Glad there was only 2 of us but we loved the cabin. I cannot imagine it being any smaller though...

Don't take the elevators unless you NEED to or do not mind waiting. And being crsmmed in to max capacity. The entertainment on this boat is exceptional! Do not miss the shows. If you are adventurous, the drink of the day is the way to go. The drink is cheaper and you get to keep the cup.