Solid, fun experience

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

We enjoyed the trip with friends. The boat is starting to show some wear and tear, but the staff was great, and I had a lot of fun at the casino. Recommend Chops as the My Time Dining food can be a little uneven in quality (fish wasn't great).

Junior Suite is the way to go. I wish I had spent more time on the balcony enjoying the serenity and peace secluded on a lounge chair reading a book. However, the trappings are starting to look a little worn.