Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Absolutely Amazing Cruis

Sail Date: August 28, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I took this cruise with my 8 year old son.  It was our first cruise, definitely not our last.  The staff was friendly, helpful and extremely accommodating.  My son has severe allergies to Peanuts and Tree Nuts.  I had already made a note of it in our reservation.  The waiters and waitresses in My Far Lady dining room were so good with him.  They understood and for us that was huge.  My son felt safe eating whatever they gave him.  Normally he is worried about cross contamination but not on the cruise.  I would highly recommend Royal Caribbean cruise line.   We hope to sail again with them within the next year or so.

The staff in the Adventure Ocean were wonderful. My son is 8 and couldn't wait to get to the Kids club everyday. They were also very good about my son's allergies to peanuts and tree nuts.