Experience on board enchantment of the seas

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 21, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

This was my sister and her family's first cruise and since I talked her into it,I hoped her experience would be beautiful. You certainly did not disappoint. We had a great time and she is ready for another one.

The food and entertainment were great and the staff were very accommodating especially Alexo and Geraldo ,I may have his name wrong,but he and Alexo worked together.

We would definitely cruise again.We were thinking of doing a family renunion next year but hoping for a great price.

Thanks for a super good time.

Room was comfortable and Wendy was very good