Great Trip

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 29, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

The cruise was great!!  Myself and my family had a great time.  It was my six year old son's first cruise and he loved it and wanted to go on another one as soon as it was over.  I will be taking him on another one soon.

Great kid area!! My son loved the Kids Zone.

Need more excursion choices that are not so expenisive
Allow more access to cabana's. Not happy that only the most expeinsive rooms got a cabana option all other rooms had to go on wait list and hope one opened up. Also provide more information about the ability and cost to rent a beach umbralla.