Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Great Trip

Sail Date: June 29, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The cruise was great!!  Myself and my family had a great time.  It was my six year old son's first cruise and he loved it and wanted to go on another one as soon as it was over.  I will be taking him on another one soon.

Great kid area!! My son loved the Kids Zone.
Excursion choices for Nassu was not that great.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Need more excursion choices that are not so expenisive
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Allow more access to cabana's. Not happy that only the most expeinsive rooms got a cabana option all other rooms had to go on wait list and hope one opened up. Also provide more information about the ability and cost to rent a beach umbralla.