Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Wonderful Cruise Experience

Sail Date: June 29, 2015

This is my first cruise experience. My boyfriend and I have a great experience every time and every where we go on the ship. Room is clean and comfortable. The food and drink option are great. We enjoy music and dancing, and the clubs on the ship were great. We also enjoyed our excursion. We sailed on a fully booked cruise and the consequence were the pools were so crowded during the day.

A suggestion Another improvement that RC can do on 'public' computer service is adding a timer on the internet use so that user will be aware on the the time spend and the cost. Also a confirmation that the user has log out successfully. My bf was concerned that he had not logged out successfully and somebody was using the computer on our room account. Luckily it did not happen.