Wonderful

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 19, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This was my second cruise, my 18 year old daughter's first cruise. However this was my first Royal Caribbean Cruise and I have to tell you that royal Caribbean is the way to go. We enjoyed everything about the cruise. But if we were going on a longer cruise like a week long I would want a larger ship with more activities. The only thing I would change is that I would book a shore excursion for the Bahamas. We did the enjoy our time in Port. But our time on coco cay island was incredible and the highlight of that day. I can't wait to book my next cruise!

The snorkeling is really nice in coco cay and your beverage cups work there too. It is a very relaxing time and no aggressive Bahamian.

Book an excursion. I didn't and wished I had just spent the money and bought one.