Enchantment of the Seas - needs a refurbishment

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 19, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

While the staff was friendly, accommodating and professional, the ship itself needs a major overhaul.  While in the women's restroom nearest the casino, the door fell totally off the hinges next to me.  Our cabin (which I paid extra for a Junior Suite) was hardly any larger than a regular cabin on most ships....plus there was rust everywhere on the balcony and the door handle leading onto the balcony was broken.   This was my fifth RCL cruise and still my favorite line, but I'd never take a cruise on the Enchantment ever again.   I'll opt for the newer, larger ships.

NA

Balcony door handle broken, rust everywhere on the balcony. There was a pillar in the middle of our Junior Suite......had to keep a light on in the bathroom so we wouldn't knock ourselves out running into it.

Opt for a larger, newer ship. I was disappointed in the Enchantment of the Seas because it definitely needs a MAJOR refurbishment.

Easy on and off. Friendly staff
Lots of "touristy" traps
The best part of our trip. The island was great as was the food and drinks. LOVED Coco Cay.