It was good but not great

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 19, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Me and my wife enjoyed ourselves, but for what we paid, we expected more.  The boat needs some serious updating for one.  The food was hit or miss, especially the breakfast in the Windjammer...but I know that they make it in bulk for a lot of people, so it is not going to be great.  The dinner in My Fair Lady was mostly good, the duck and eggplant parmigiana was great.  There was no rain when we were on the boat, so all of the entertainment and the pool was available the whole time. There were quite a few things to do, but it felt like there could be more options during the day.  We were done in the Bahamas and Cocokay before the time we had to be back on the boat, and when we got back on we ended up hanging out in our room and sleeping for a few hours because there was nothing else to do.  We had fun with some of the night activities, Love and Marriage and The Quest were the most fun things we did during the cruise.  We would cruise again, but only on a different boat, and if we pay less than we did for this one.

bryan at My Fair Lady was a great waiter when we wasnt overwhelmed with tables

it was fine, the bed is uncomfortable but we expected that. We had an issue the one day with the ac not working, but it was fixed before we went to bed that night.

Be prepared to enjoy the down time, especially if you don't do any excursions. I felt like there could have been more to do....I had to adjust my thinking when I realized that I was going to be laying around for a few hours because we had nothing else to do