Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2015

This was my first cruise and my last with !!! I was deceived by thinking I was speaking with someone from Royal Carribean, very deceiving wordage on web site making you think that the only beverages that you would be paying for is acholic beverages, then they snag you when you have to purchase a package in order to het soda and water. I wound up having to speak with six different people to get the port of call location changed because the first person I spoke with said there wasn't an opening on the departure date that was closest to me. I was charged insurance without me knowing I was charged and I was told I believe it was the third or fourth person that said it was credited back to my account then I find out it's not. It has just been credited. Now I'm still waiting to speak to a supervisor because in the beginning I was told that I would be credited a certain amount of what I had spent on board the ship. Just writing this gets me upset at this experience.
I will say that the private island Coco Cay was the only enjoyment of the whole cruise. The food was nothing to write home about either.
I highly recommend that anyone that books a first time cruise with DO YOUR HOMEWORK and go directly through the cruise line!!
wasnt what i was told it would be!!
too cold!!
cabin attendant excellent!! Other staff members not friendly!!!
ok but too loud!!!
Nassau was a dirty experience...Coco Cay was beautiful
Port Canaveral, Florida
very nasty
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Its just sad we couldnt have spent the whole time here

I think it best I keep my comments to myself on this one!!! Just a totally bad experience!!!