Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise, No Blues!

Sail Date: May 01, 2015

This was a first cruise for me.  I can see why people go on multiple cruises.  The staff was very friendly.  Royal even provided the big fight on the screen.  I only have a few complaints.  I was of the understanding that only one side of the ship was smoking.  However smokers were everywhere and I think that should have been addressed.  And when a hot tub is being drained to be cleaned when it is done it should be inspected quickly and reopened.  Many times there was more than one out of order.  Also heating them a little more would have been great.  They were just warm tubs.

Cruise Photos