Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Look for another ship !!!!!!

Sail Date: April 13, 2015

I've cruised only 4 times and this by far was the worst. I was so looking forward to spending a great cruise with my mom and this was very disappointing. We barely saw our room attendant. Every time I looked for him he was never around. Others were so I had to ask them for help. Even after requesting a chair for the shower for my 84 year old mother it took 3 requests and a trip to guest services. A day and a half later I finally got it. There were only 2 places to eat other than the sit down full service dining room. And they were at opposite ends of the ship. So if you didn't like the one you had to go all the way to the other end. Even the main dining room food was just average. Nothing special. If you wanted steak or lobster it was extra. Every other cruise I've been on you could have it every night if you wanted at no extra charge. The service was very slow between courses and even our initial greeting each night when we sat down was poorly executed. Since we didn't pay the extra up charge for soda or alcohol the only choices we had were very limited. Ice tea, lemonade, strawberry kiwi water, lemon lime water or orange juice ( only at breakfast). The entertainment bands were very bad. Every night they had an all male Asian band singing. Go on YouTube and listen to how bad any Asian sounds singing American music. It's just wrong!!!!!!! It's nothing against Asians but come on, our ship wasn't headed to Asia. The shows at night in the theatre were ok but I was expecting more. More like a broadway show or something that really moved you. Wasn't happening. During the day it would have been nice for them to have an indoor movie theatre for people that didn't just want to bake in the sun all day and drink non stop. The movie screen was right in front of the kiddie pool in the blazing sun all day. They could easily make the main theatre a place to watch a movie in peace and quiet. Over all there was very little to do on this ship. It is one of the older ships and the lay out is poorly designed. If you want to get to either end of the ship you mostly have to go from outside. You can't just walk end to end inside there's always something in the way. Find a newer ship, see what activities they offer, inquire about the music, the food etc. those things are the glue to making the experience great especially on your "Day at Sea" days. Sorry Enchantment....... You disenchanted me all the way !!!!!!!

There was nothing large about this room. There seemed to be ample storage but the showers are ridiculously small. The bed was comfortable.