Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Spring great get away

Sail Date: April 13, 2015

Over all a good experience, no regrets. My review is probably tempered by my first cruise experience last year which was truly exceptional. The food was a B, the entertainment was a A-. The enchantment of the seas is an older ship and in some ways you can tell. The crew and support staff does an excellent job keeping the ship very clean and well maintained. The cruise director was outstanding and the entertainers were vegas quality for the most part. My only real gripe was that my 14 yo son was bored to tears. The teen club staff put out a schedule but appeared perfectly content with the non participation. Teens are usually shy and need a nudge and the staff didn't even half heartedly give one.

You can find a good tour guide if you just walk off the ship in Nassau. We found a mini van with a local driver/tour guide that gave us a two hour tour for 20$ per person.