Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Highly dissapointed

Sail Date: April 03, 2015

As soon as boarding the ship, my finance and I were unable to get into our room due to our key cards not working. We asked a stateroom attendant if we could just be let into our room so we could drop off our heavy carry on luggage, to which he simply replied no he didn't have the master key and walked away.  This was just the start of our awful customer service experience.  After walking all the back to guest services, the representative directing people at the end of the line accused us of deactivating our cards with our cellphones.  I assured her that was NOT the problem as I had happily shut my cell phone off and stowed it away in my luggage.  She told us to wait in the long line and turned around to "help" the next group of people.  After waiting almost a half hour another representative came up to us in line and asked our issue, she pulled us out of the line and brought us to the desk where yet another rude "customer service" representative would not even look up at us and complained to the other employee about the machine being broken.  Mean while other passengers with the same issue, were being pulled out of the long line to go in front of us.

After finally getting our new key cards and dropping off our luggage we went straight to the bar, where once again we waited without even being acknowledged.  We had to ask other guests about the drink package specials.

Maybe frustrating their passengers is Royal Caribbean's plan to boost their alcohol sales.

This was only the first of many bad experiences on our short trip.  The last night on the ship we felt rushed and as if everything was closing down and we were inconveniencing the staff.  One of the staff members actually told us that she was getting ready to get off the ship and go home  so she had to get her things together and get her visa back.

I could go on, but I feel I've wasted enough of my free time with Royal Caribbean.

Our dining room staff, Carlos and Ivon mad our experience so much better! Great persoality and great customer service!
N/A
The private island Cocoa Cay was beuatiful, but we were unaware of when the lunch area was closing and when we tried to get food, they were literally taking the trays our from under us. Then would not get us any plastic silverware and had to ask another couple for their extra package.
Small bathrooms than what we were use to on other cruise lines. We did like the set up though.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Atlantis
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Great place to relax and was a plus to be able to use the drink package on land.