An Amazing Experience

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

This was an amazing experience for my son and I. Royal Caribbean has very courteous, kind, knowledgeable, friendly, and welcoming staff. My stateroom attendant Elvin left had an infectious smile that left a long lasting impression on my son and myself my entire vacation. I can not wait to travel with Royal Caribbean in the future.

Food needs to be served a little hotter in the windjammer, although selections are awesome. My Fair lady is so fancy the food is not served hot and kids and adults complain of lack of taste.

Write a comment.

Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!

Write a comment.

Elvin my stateroom attendant kept my room looking great at least 2 o 3 times daily with an itinerary.

For example: Go to the top front deck when the ship sails away from Cape Canaveral. We saw dolphins swimming all around. We always dined early for dinner so we could catch the show, so try to time your dinners accordingly.

Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Cococay was beautiful and was my favorite part of my entire vacation :)