Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Best Cruise Exp So Far! I will always sail with RC from now on!

Sail Date: March 27, 2015

I really want to give the cruise 4.5 stars but of course the site won't let you.  With that said here's my review.

My cruise history:  I've only been on two other cruises, one with RC (3 nts) and one with Carnival (4 nts).  Both short trips one to Baja Mexico and the other to Cozumel.

Overall summary:  For the price, service, and experience this was a great cruise.  First time sailing out of FL and now I realize this is the best way to go for me.  I prefer this type of cruise the most if you want a fun tropical experience.  RC staff and crew gave us the up most best service that made this trip enjoyable.  Highly recommend.  I only wish I had more time to take 4-5 nts.

Pros:  Where do I begin?  1)  The staff was just the best.  I want to recognize my waiters Adele and Marc for the great dining experience.  Also my cabin valet Dennis, he really made us feel comfortable and welcomed.  2)  Entertainment:  from the time we got up till bedtime, we always had something to do and it was a lot of fun.  3)  The crew was so friendly and always joking around.  It was hard to be in a bad mood.  Everyone always smiled, no long or sour faces from the staff could be found.  Now I can't say that about Carnival, sorry Carnival but I'm sailing only RC from now on.  4)  For me the highlight was CocoCay!  I loved everything about it, I couldn't wish for anything more it was just perfect, and I'm from Hawaii!!  What was amazing was that they brought the food and entertainment to us there!  I was not expecting that at all.  Just awesome.

Con:  Only one and it's minor.  Though the Windjammer Buffet was pretty good, it could use more variety and improvement.  That's where Carnival had it beat.  BUT I do have to say I only ate there during breakfast and one time for lunch.  Maybe the lunch and dinner are great who knows, I didn't go.  So that's why I would subtract half a star.

Thanks Enchantment of the Seas for a wonderful cruise, I  took my mom from CA for her birthday on this cruise and she was so happy.

Lots of loungers at Cococay so you can relax and unwind.

We could see another Neighboring island with another cruise ship I think Norweigan.

Cruise Photos

Loved our waiters Adele and Mark. They always gave us a great dining exp.
Considering we were inside stateroom it was better than ok, it was good. We hardly stayed inside so it didn't matter to us.
Not sure we didn't travel with kids.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Do the island tour if you can. Or go to Atlantis resort. We didn't go with the cruise's tour but with a local one.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Go early so you can enjoy all day. There are hammocks located in the rear. Just perfect.

Go to the top front deck when the ship sails away from Cape Canaveral. We saw dolphins swimming all around. We always dined early for dinner so we could catch the show, so try to time your dinners accordingly.