Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great time from beginning to End

Sail Date: March 27, 2015

Room Type: Suite

I have to start by saying this was our first 3 day cruise and I was somewhat skeptical do to its short time frame, but we were pleasantly surprised. We have been on this ship before its make over and it sure is a beautiful ship still today.

As always the service is top notch and entertainment the best.

The food, not so much. I was a bit disappointed in the Windjammer food so we found ourselves in the Main dining room for most meals.

All in all, a great time and would do it again.

Lastly, I have to comment on our agent Dwayne Black. His patients with us over the years since 2012 is second to none. Although we have never met Dwayne in person, he has always exceeded our expectations with his professionalism and patients!!! He is truly a asset to your organization.

Needs work!
Children's Programs no kids with us
Port Canaveral, Florida
Nassau, Bahamas we did not leave the ship

Get a front row seat for the Captains Parade of Flags! Top Notch and amazingly entertaining. I have a renewed appreciation for all the nationalities that come together to work on a cruise ship.