Sailing

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 16, 2015

I love cruising.  The boat was just the right size.  Not too big or too small.  Jeffrey, the cruise director, was the best ever!!! He made everything fun and funny.  The food was just OK but was presented in a beautiful manner.  My daughter and I won a music trivia contest and won...a yellow highlighter.  The prizes are funny.  Not so wild about Nassau but Cococay was wonderful.  There is plenty to do.  The best money I spent was for the floating mat to lay on in the water. The staff was lovely and tried very hard to meet your needs.  This was a fun cruise, but nothing compares to a Disney cruise.

There was nothing wrong with the food, but it needed salt and more spices. We ordered the spinach and artichoke dip from room service one night and it was horrible. No flavor of either spinach OR artichokes and it was served cold.

There were things that needed to be painted and some that needed cleaning.

The pictures queen bed and couch was not what we got. We got 2 singles beds and a pull down berth. Fortunatley one of my girls is thin and was able to get up there.

I got the soda deal where I paid one flat price, got a cup and was able to order all the soft drinks I wanted to. If you drink a lot there are packages with alcohol included. This would be good if you drink more than 4 or 5 cocktails a day because the alcoholic beverages are pricey.